Coandă effect no blade fans came out in early twentyfirst century. They have not turned into substantial proportion associated with fans being used until 2011.
Absolutely no blade fan does not have any exposed blades or another visibly moving elements. The flow of air is created through the Coandă influence. A little level of air flow coming from a high-pressure bladed impeller fan, contained in the bottom instead of uncovered, making a large airmass by way of a low-pressure region created by the actual airfoil.
1. Safe-- With no blades, these fans can do no harm to little kids and animals.
2. Energy efficient—Fan without blades can save 50% power compared with a traditional one.
3. Comfortable—Wind generated by these fans are more natural and mild.
4. Cheap—Price is only about one tenth of that of an air conditioner and no blade fans are more cost-effective when consider environment protection.
5. Convenient—There is no need to take the fan apart for cleaning, and you can just wipe the ring with a cloth. It save a lot of time for people who are busy for their work.
6. Quiet— There is little vibration and the fan makes nearly no noise.
7. Fashion—Up to date design with various colors, styles and appearances.
Accipiter is a professional bladeless fan manufacturer in China. We are looking for distributors in the global market. Contact us if you are interested in cooperate with us.